Saturday, April 23, 2011

packing up shop and moving to....

road trip!!!!
who wants to go on a road trip?
i've been mulling it over for weeks now, and i've come to the conclusion that this particular host site doesn't have enough widgets for my needs.
nope.
i like those fun little sidebar widgets that take you to fantastic places,
that tweet your every word... 
(are you following me on twitter??  @ThreadsofaGypsy)
that go where no blogger (on blogger.com that is) has gone before!!
all drama aside, please visit me here:
i'd be all sorts of giddy if you did.
i won't be updating this site any longer, as much as i have emotional ties to it...
it is my first blog, after all,
and if it weren't for poppins, none of this would have come to pass. 
i love my little poppins!

but my new home will allow for my widget obsession to be appeased and will also allow for me to give you lots of fun presents and such.
(who wouldn't want cookies from me?  don't answer that....)
and don't forget to bookmark it...pretty please.
thank you!
see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment