Monday, March 28, 2011

happy monday

happy monday, my sweets!
during my morning perusing of all the tweets, emails, and blogger updates,
i happened upon another fabulous treasure:
link  
 oh, how adorable it is!
there are so many little projects to choose from.

link
their whole focus is on reusing, upcycling, reclaiming, creating.
my favorite is the painted butterflies.

link
94 pages of ad-free creativity!
94 pages!!! 

link
you should really go to Nuno Magazine and order your very own.
it's a super steal for the price
($3.75 USD....really.)
happy monday, my sweets!

3 comments:

  1. The flower crochet bag is so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is!!! I love my copy, it's got so many pages filled with crafty bliss....

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh! love the little japanese bag.. oh so stylish.

    thea.
    xx

    ReplyDelete