Saturday, January 8, 2011

inspiring treasures...

most mornings are spent in front of this computer, sippin' java, reading email, checkin'
my people on facebook, and
drinking more java.
but my most favorite morning activity is perusing the "aisles" of 
bloggerville.
so many talented writers, photographer, crafters...
it's overwhelming!
the whole world
right there, in front of you, and you didn't even have to buy a bus ticket to visit!
how awesome is that?
here are a few of my favorite finds today:


 
everything about this site is incredible
 


i'm not a big heels wearing diva, but these are totally my style!
i found the photo on this site...



this makes me want to make one, even if little lady and sweetie pie are "too old"
for pretend (which i highly doubt, as they crawl around the house as warrior cats and make little "dens" out in the back 40) 
and one final lovely...


 go here to see the rest of the little house...now, why can't i make one?  just for me.
hey, i can!!!
but it will have to wait until my big girl kitchen is done.
do you have any favorites you would like to share?
leave a link with your comment, i LOVE traveling!

1 comment: